Friday, March 2, 2012

When I Think Of Sean...

Tonight I wanted to talk about my relationship with Sean. As many of you know he's on deployment over seas right now...We have been together little over a year now, and are planning on moving in together after he comes home. My family, his, as well as myself are all praying for his safe return home. If you could please keep him in your prayers as well.

 

I can't say I don't miss him, I wake up every day thinking about him, hoping he's alright, and I go to sleep every night thinking about him kissing me. Time cannot move fast enough until he is home safe and sound. These pictures were from my trip to MI, and our trip to his grandparent's cottage on Platte Lake. 


When I think of Sean I think of the sweet guy who not only surprised me with our first kiss, but the surprise of waking up in the morning and him getting me my favorite tea, and as he would smoke his first cigarette I would listen to him read off jokes on his phone and just laugh, and laugh. 


When I think of him I think of the night he bought Megamind and we watched it, or attempted too three times in one night. He makes me think of failed, attempts at making each other supper and ending up sending out for take-out food.


When I think Sean I think a weekend on the beach, the first time I have ever seen one, just looking on in amazement at how pretty it all is. I think of siblings scaring me with threats of big fish, and grandparents who remind me of my own. I think of putting up Christmas trees, and long conversations lasting into the wee hours of the morning.


When I think Sean I think of sitting quietly reading a book, or teasing him as I pick at his reading comic books, and his picking on me because of my romance novels. i think of rides around the county getting lost, in PA as well as MI. I think of moments where he scared the daylights out of me surprising me at my own house. 


    I think of sitting watching movies, and resting with my head against his chest feeling like I have                  finally arrived home...When I think of Sean, I think of the man I love. 

                                                      All Pictures Are Of My Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment