Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Boys!...

     These are my boys, if you ask anyone I love these two to death, and they are my buddies. These are my cousins (Connor & Brandon) They came down tonight for a visit with their mom (my aunt). We sat down tonight and gathered around my Nook and took turns playing games. Of course like all little boys they argued and climbed all over each other. I couldn't help but smile and laugh.


     While Brandon (the oldest) was doing homework, I sat with Connor and taught him how to fold wash clothes into "little pillows", and dish rags into "sandwiches". Each time he did one right I would give him a high five, and send him over to his mom so he could proudly announce what a good job he did. After this he would jump around and annoy his mom, and I would pick him up holding him at my side, and sending him for a spin in a circle making him laugh and yell out. 


     Brandon, like all big brothers sat there and did his best not to be frustrated as Connor kept teasing him, poking him, and eventually we had a WWE match in the middle of the floor. I would ask Brandon if he wanted help or if I could show him an easier way to do something, but he insisted on doing the work himself. So, I made it known I can help if he wanted it, and continued to distract his younger brother. 


 

     In the end it was a good night getting hugs and a kiss on the cheek from each boy, and sent them home with their mother. A good deal of the cookies I made the other day went into the tummies of those two boys. They tell me that they love their Sissy and then go home to get homework finished, and hit the sheets. Looking at these pictures I can't help but laugh and know what awesome kids I have in my life stubbornness and all. 


All Pictures Are Of My Collection

2 comments:

  1. Do you see the plate of cookies? cookies=sugar=hyper boys. Advice from Nina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL I know I know MaMa but it just puts a smile on my face to know that they have had a snack they really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete