Thursday, March 8, 2012
Thoughts Of Future And Love...
There's a ring on my finger, and as I look at it, the gold and white sparkles pull me into memories of times I'll never forget. Night's when all I could do is cry, and as we lay in bed you held me, and spoke comforting words. Silly moments where I would act like I do, and you would just have an exasperated look on your face. Days in a car singing along to the most ridiculous music, taking moments to explore new places in the woods and on the beach. Mornings where I would make your coffee for you, and you would come up behind me and wrap your arms around my waist...(Black with 2 heaping spoons of real sugar) An evening with my family, I sitting with my aunt, gram, and mom; you with pap, Roger, and Jace; everyone laughing and talking...The day I introduced you to my pappy Chuckie, and then when you met pappy Harold you couldn't help but laugh. And we can't forget the days where both of us attempted meals for the other and failed miserably. The memories go on and on...
These times with you are ones I'll never forget... I look forward to our future, and all it holds. You will be home soon, I know you will be, and when you get home we can finally get to celebrating on our first anniversary (10 Feb) and the by then our soon-to be second anniversary. The wait might be hard, for me, but I know the work is even harder on you, and with that thought I look to your return and see all the stronger we will be as a couple for going through this year apart with all its obstacles, and hardships. I look at this ring on my left hand ring finger, and realize there is no where else I would rather be. I am with a man who is wonderful to me, who keeps my feet on the ground, and is more then I could have ever asked for. I wake up each morning and thank God that he gave me such a fitting man to love, and spend the rest of my life with. I see Sean, and I see a bright future with hope in it, that I will finally be able to let myself be happy again. That things will finally be okay again...
I move forward, and see the future as a blank page full of possibilities, and a whole life to live with a man who keeps me sane, and makes me so very happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment