Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hard Moments...

I just wanted to take tonight's blog and say that the hardest moments in life are those where you aren't sure weather or not you want to get up in the morning. Those defining moments when you pick yourself up time and time again are the moments in life that make you stronger yes, but do they make you more cold? I personally do  not know the answer to that question. As it stands I have had quite a few days as of late where my mind has been in the mentality of go to sleep, wake up, and fall back over purely because part of me could not bear the thought of facing the day, and the people out in that day.

Life isn't an easy thing, nor is the allowing of one's self to trust another to any compacity even though you love them so...

I miss you...

I love you...

Please be safe over there...

These are the only things I can make out to say...

What else is there?


Wake up to a new day, and greet the sun not with a forlorn sigh, but with a welcomed smile. 
Sun always seems to peak through even in those moments where you don't think its possible. 

All Pictures Are Of My Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment