I had one of the most wonderful days going to that bridal show with Cami, and Chelsea. It was so wonderful looking at all the wonderful things, helping to get me an idea of what to do with my own wedding whenever that will be. I won a three piece luggage set, got snacks, but best of all I got to spend time with my best friends, and just enjoy the company of good people.
I get home and all I can think about is Chris, and weather Sean is safe. I finally get to sit down and the only thing on my mind is I'm so scared... I don't know whats going to happen, everything that I thought was solid is crumbling under my feet...
But all I can do is sit here and take the time to understand that even through all this that there are good things that happens and yes I am in pain, but at the least I am not alone, and I have people who love me, and even more added who are looking over me to keep me safe, and watching over my safety.
Threads locking us together.
Threads wound about tight.
One here around my left hand ring finger,
another on my heart,
and yet another on my mind.
These threads connect to you, and her, him, and she.
Threads locking us together.
A friend, a lover, a family,
Days coming where faith sees me
Days fading where I do not see faith.
Scared child shaking, thread on his heart connecting
to mine.
A cousin.
Man worn and tired in a foreign country,
threads from everywhere on him, everywhere to me.
My love.
Women, and men connected everywhere to me, and
everywhere on them.
My family. Threads locking us together,
always connected,
always loved.
The world is a scary place, but even through the fear,
our love remains.
Our strength remains.
Our hears remain.
Threads ting us together.
We are all family
We are all each other's
Threads the thoughts, memories,
locking us to each other.
I don't know you,
You are a stranger to me,
But there is a thread connecting us,
Connecting from another.
We are family through family.
For friends are family, and love is family.
Family is love,
Family is trust,
Family is faith in those who you care for,
and care for you.
Threads connecting us together.
All Pictures Are Of My Collection
Beautiful, Sammey.
ReplyDelete