Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fear, And The Silver Lining...


Fear.

Its such an odd thing.

Things seem cold, and hazy, or everything all at once, moving in ways that don't seem to make sense when you look back, but in the moment all you do is react.

What is a person suppose to do in such a situation?
How is anyone suppose to handle these moments?
How are you suppose to hold faith, and trust when your mind is in a full panic and and shaking from adrenaline?

Fear is such an odd emotion...


Today I had a good day, but a strange and fearful one. 

After cleaning the house, I decided to go for a walk. I made it three fourths of the way down the road before I reached my neighbor's house. Their dog ran up to me, and I reached my hand out so that he could smell my hand...He seemed okay, but then changed over, and growled, scrunched up face, and came after me as I backed away. For my trouble I now have a small puncture wound on my right palm. 

After cleaning the wound through, I go to throw in my dirty clothes. As I lifted my shirt to change into my lounge clothes I find in the middle of my stomach a tick fairly well dug in. Well that was fun suffocating it with vasoline, and cleaning the wound with alcohol. 

Needless to say today has been a strange, and wild day. 


Despite all the fearful and odd moments I managed to be able to get a lot of house work done while finding a very good station on Pandora filled with music I enjoy. 

Even though there are days where things are scary, even in those days there are moments filled with warmth, and comfort. There always seem to be those moments of serenity where all you can do is sit and laugh, not because you want to, but just because it can't be helped. 

Even the bad things there are always good things to keep in mind. That is really the lesson for tonight... even though fear strikes you there are always good memories, and moments of real faith to hold onto. 


All Pictures Are Of My Collection 



No comments:

Post a Comment