Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family To Me...

What family means to me: Family are the people, and places you run to when you  have no where to go. Family means being there even through the moments in life where all you feel is anxiety, frustration, depression. The place where you are always welcome, to watch after you, and where you will always be welcome. Family are the people who were your first loves, and the people who will hold a very special place in your heart. 


What brother means to me: Brother is that person who drives you crazy relentlessly and even though you want to wring their neck you know that if anyone was to ever hurt you, that your brother would be there to kick their but, and defend you. Brother is the person who hugs you when things get tough. Brother is the person who helps you get through the hell of the world, and you help him and laugh at his jokes. Brother is the person who can always cheer you up no matter what it is, even if that means randomly saying "pudding" and giving a dramatic pause. Brother is someone I miss terribly, someone I really need...


What mother means to me: Mother is the person I could confide anything with, who feels the same things I do. Mother is the person who will always love me, and the person who I would do almost anything for. Mother is sitting on a couch talking about the most bizarre things and being perfectly contented just to be around her. Mother is memories of hugs, and kisses, and everything right with this world. Mother is love. Mother is truth, even though it might hurt at times. 


What grandparents mean to me: The candy givers, and the people who smile at your parents and tell them that its okay to give you "fruties" because they have fruit in them. Grandparents are the people who teach you how to garden, hunt, shoot, and peel fruit. Grandparents are the people who show you the star in the center of the apple. Grandparents are the people who make you home made play dough and let you help to make it. Grandparents who are the people who give you the craziest toys, and all you can do is smile. 


What "my man" means to me: The person I want to come home to, the face I want to see in the morning, the person I want to sit on the front porch with surrounded by grandchildren. He is the person I want to hold at night and spend time with. He is the person I can confide everything to, and talk to about the future, and plans. He is the love of my life, and someone who has become one of the people I have started to rely on most. He is my love, my heart, and the soul that makes me feel safe, and warm.  


What family is to me: Family is the feeling of being the most wanted person in the world, and the most annoying person in the world, and all you can do when they are around is to smile, laugh, or scream, and yell. Family is being there for people even though it might not be the most convenient thing to do. Family is everything to me.

All Pictures Are Of My Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment