Fall Blessings
Well it might not be considered technically fall quite yet, but I'm going to go ahead and send some fall blessings anyway. After all, we already do have colored leaves on the ground!
(First day technically the 22nd)
There's been an aweful a lot going on in the world of Sammey-Jo today.
I started out my day doing a little homework before getting ready for the day, and then going off to classes...
I find it funny how I can learn so much in class, and yet I feel like there hasn't been much content sometimes... It feels almost like rather than learning concepts, vocabulary and terminology rule king in the world of the college class today. However, in my English Composition class I was thrilled to learn that "Smoke-Pit Memories" was a hit, and my professor (Johnny) and the class seemed to like it! This is the start of my second year in college, and I am hoping to continue working hard toward my doctorate and a strong future as a professor.
I have a lot of homework ahead of me before I go to work tomorrow. Oh so yeah, about the employed woman thing. I am now the proud owner of a bi-weekly paycheck, and a job with potential to climb the food chain a little. I've been there little over two months now, and I'm thrilled to continue trying my hardest, and learning more about my position!
After school, I continued to work on a blanket project that I have been working on for little over a week now.
I am also working to FInalLY finish a pair of fingerless gloves for the fall. So crochet projects have been many, and I have had offers to sell some of my beanies, and little bags in a local store! I've been learning a lot, and continuing to work hard and discover new things I'm able to make with my own two hands. I have also made a new case for my laptop to prevent scratches, and any damage, it is beautiful and so helpful to prevent any further harm.
And lastly I decided to make a batch of banana bread muffins filled with various fruits, and yummy insides. There is a set with blueberries, a set with maraschino cherries/pineapple, and lastly a set of plain old yummy banana bread.Yummmm!
So... Plans for the rest of the night include:
Further working on homework, reading novels/textbooks for school, and catching a few Zs before work tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment