So... Its been a while since I've made one of these...
Life has been so many different kinds of exciting, and hectic, and amazing.
I officially am an employed woman now, I'm back in school for the fall semester, and I'm working on crocheting numerous projects; with an offer to have them sold at a local store! The soap and other goodies need new batches, but I have come to now find
it is the only kind I am able to use w/out as many breakouts.
I have been also helping mama work on the house, the garden, and oh the CANMANITY! (We have been canning quite a bit this year). We've also made new bunny hutches for the rabbits, one that is almost bigger than a twin size bed, and a set of warm, insulated dog boxes for our outside furry friends.
The leaves are already starting to turn, and my diet has somewhat fallen to the wayside... For now, I'm hoping to start fresh today, and get back on the bandwagon!
So lots going on over here to say the least.
My faith continues to evolve and change in ways I can't even begin to describe/understand. There is a grateful song in my heart for the anger, mistrust, and misunderstandings that are now able to be left by the roadside of the past, continuing to grow, and learn.
Overall, I am so grateful for my family and friends who have, and continue to walk with me every step of the way as I grow and learn as an adult, a woman, and a woman of faith.
I will hopefully get on again soon with some fresh pictures and stories for you from my summer adventures, and my new endeavors all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment