Its so insane that the day has come and gone already! Buuut...
Another day at work, and another dollar made.
I just got home not to long ago and am now taking a few moments to lay back and relax after finishing some homework. All in all today was fairly productive...Before work I helped mom with some stuff in our basement, got another garage sale pile started, went to work, had a fairly busy day (no more than usual really), I then came home to finish some more homework with a glass of peach wine, and now I am finally home comfortable in my sweatshirt with the neck tore out, and sweatpants very comfy and snuggling up to go to bed after hanging out with mama and the puppies. Mama was so awesome tonight and made me lasagna for my late-night dinner with our homemade red wine pasta sauce. Sooo yummy!
I am so grateful to have her and all my little furry/featherd friends.
I don't know about everyone else here, but it sure seems like the weather cooled down drastically in the past few days or so. I think its so unbelievable in the span of a week the weather has cooled off 10* and there are already colored leaves on the ground!
Well friends, I'm sorry I don't think i'm going to be able to provide you with much interesting information today other than a few words of advice.
Mothers, be good to your daughters, and realize they are people too,
Fathers, realize your son's will look up to you and aspire to be you,
But most importantly...
Children, be grateful to, and for your parents/family, they are only trying to do the best they can for you and you never know when they might be gone. One additional thing guys, treat each other well, because its the same thing, you may be fighting at the moment, but you never know when the people you are mad at today might be gone tomorrow.
Once again, sorry for not having a lot for everyone today, I'm just way to worn out tonight.
Have a nice night everyone, I'm sending my love, and heading toward my blessed sheets!
No comments:
Post a Comment