Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Second Recruit Dies...

     I had just gotten settled in at my grandmother's house in order to dog-sit when my mother calls me. She goes to check her facebook, there was a 19 year old girl who died at Great Lakes Naval Station by phenomena. As many of you probably know it is still unclear as to how my brother died, and at the discovery that they had lost yet another recruit is definitely enough to strike curiosity, and wonder as to what the circumstances were that caused the death of a seemingly healthy 19 year old girl, and a thriving, happy 19 year old boy. Our family still has not yet received even a definite cause of death for my baby brother. 
     We still do not know how this young man died, my brother Christopher (Bubby). There is a giant hole in me where a large part of me was until all this happened. People always said that we looked like twins, we might as well have been. Without my brother life seems almost like all the bright fun colors have become grey and gloomy. 
     My heart goes out to the grieving family of this poor girl, and I only hope that they can find the answers that my family have not been able to obtain yet. I hope these people will be able to find some sort of peace, but at the same time I know its not coming any time soon after this past month of experiences my family has had. I only can send my prayers their way and hope that they can some sort of peace, and if they need comfort to know there is a family out here who is going through the same pain they are. Well, not the same thing, if there is one thing I have learned when it comes to these sorts of situations there never are two alike. 
     This is the article about this poor girl, who passed away far too soon. May her soul rest easy with her loved ones in heaven, and her family find understanding and truth. Her, and her family are in my prayers. 

Article: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-2nd-recruit-dies-at-great-lakes-in-several-weeks-20120214,0,7454204.story

No comments:

Post a Comment