Monday, February 27, 2012

Cherish...

     The reason for these pictures is because I wanted to make today's blog about the importance of color in your life, and how having some bright things can put your mood in a happier state...but I will be honest, not even a room full of bright flowers couldn't make me feel cheerful right now... 


     Tonight the Lieutenant came by and brought my brother's belongings back to the family, as well as a video of his memorial service... Needless to say it has been beyond a rough night. I try to gain strength from looking at the good things, but my heart aches as I hold his shirts, and I can still see him in them... "Lord give me strength, because I don't know how to get through this..." 


     I spent all day knowing this moment was coming and because I knew it was coming I worked tirelessly to clean the house, to bake, and do chores. Today alone I made banana bread, cookies, and cleaned the house in addition to multiple loads of laundry, but it wasn't enough to make me feel any better when the moment came to watch that Lieutenant pull out Chris' things one by one... 


     So tonight's blog is going to be on whats really important in our lives...Don't forsake family, and before getting into an argument ask yourself if it is really worth fighting over because you might realize that looking at it in a second glance that that thing that might just be edging on your last nerve might just be something silly that makes no sense in the larger scheme of things.


     Cherish your family and see how important they really are. Take time to see everything that they have done with you, and just look to appreciate all the things that they might do for you, and you might not even notice...hold your memories close, keep them safe against your heart, and know that those people will be part of your life forever, even when they are gone... 


So tonight's thing to be keep in mind: 
Cherish your family and your relationships. 
Keep them close. You don't know when they might be gone forever...

All Pictures Are Of My Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment