It feels like there is something wrong with the world, and just don't know what it is...My stomach feels rotten, and upset, and things are just bad. I contemplate weather or not to reach for the pills in my purse, but instead I do something that I haven't done in a very long time...I prayed...I brought my knees to my chest, clasped my hands together, closed my eyes, and prayed;
"Lord please give me the strength to get through this, please keep my love, family, and friends safe; please keep them safe, watch over them." Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Finally after what seems forever I drift back to sweet dreams, but not after too long has passed I wake back up from more nightmares...Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. and not to long after this I drift back to sleep again...
As difficult as it was, I am very proud of myself for fighting so hard to get through the anxiety and that was felt last night.
All Pictures Are Of My Collection
day by day and one night at a time
ReplyDeleteI hear that one mama.
ReplyDeleteSammey - You are such a beautiful creation of God. He loves you so much and will take care of you and your mom. We are praying so fervently for you all. We really are.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Amber
ReplyDelete