Okay, so I have a few fairly healthy snacks that can be made quickly, and I thought that maybe someone else would like them!
Peanut Butter & Banana Spread
Combine 1/2 large banana
2 tbs honey
(Optional) For thickness add gram cracker crumbs.
This spread can be used on almost anything I primarily use it on:
-Wheat Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes
- Celery
- Apples
- Various Berries
- Dried Fruit
or any combination of the above.
Carrot Slices
Another simple thing that most don't think of is rather than chomping down on baby carrots simply cut large carrots down into smaller pieces or even take baby carrots and cut them into quarters.
By doing this you are creating smaller bites that take you longer to chew, and also with smaller bites you trick your mind into believing your stomach is full faster. And this idea can be applied to anything!
Another quick change, switch your normal ranch, or veggie dressing for a light or fat free version.
The Famous Fruity Cereal!!!!
1 Cup of your favorite cereal
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of bananas
3/4-1 cup of vanilla soy milk
Other berries may be added, or substituted
Normal milk, or other milks may be substituted
1) Another quicky is to add fruit to your favorite oatmeal!
2) Your favorite wheat cracker can be dipped in a simple spinich dip, or used on a topping in a salad.
So Yupp These Are Just Some Quick & Yummy Snacks That Are Favorites Of Mine.
All Pictures Are Of My Personal Collection
All Pictures Are Of My Personal Collection
Just so you know, I'm never gonna eat that! I prefer mountain dew, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThat is fine mama!
ReplyDelete