Days In A Haze
The Craft Show
So last night into today I was very busy with prepping from the craft show. I ended up staying awake until four am, however I made up everything I needed too and did surprising well for my first time doing this sort of thing. I'll post some of the pictures I took and give a brief synopsis on each one. After that, I am going to go to bed because it has been a very long time since I've slept last. I will preform and more extensive post tomorrow I promise!My Stuff & The Night Before!
This is right after finishing up with the lip glosses for the night. Mom and I took an old candle jar and turned it into a Christmas themed holder for our color coded lip balms.
Green = Oats Milk & Honey
White = Dreamcicle
Red = Sugared Strawberry
Soaps in the bag without tags. I placed them in an old planter which I cleaned out and glued some festive ribbon after placing green limbs inside the planter for effect.
First pour of the Pumpkin candles...What a mess, and what a clumsy person I am!
Flower arrangement under construction. This is the base believe it or not!
Finished Product
My Gorgeous Yarn!
Take 2 of the awesomeness which is this yarn.
Front view of the flower arrangement.
Candles, the final Pour!
Final Setup For The Day
Food for the guests.
Stockings.
Beautiful cards & pictures
American Doll Clothes
Photography
Wall decals.
Handsome Jewelry
Hats!
Children's Hats
Scarves
Hair Barrettes
Christmas Ornaments
Sorry everyone for making this so brief but I'm running close to being up for 24 hours straight and about to pass out. I'll get back on as soon as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment