Monday, December 3, 2012

Some Great News & Some Wonderful Family Time

Family & Exciting News!

Tonight's blog is going to be on some exciting news I have after the craft show, and on tonight's family dinner at my Gram's house. 


So, for tonight the big news is...Drum Roll Please!......
I have decided to start my own business! The website is under construction, but once up the url is www.downhomeorganic.com 
The company name is Obviously Down Home Organic. On this website I will sell my soaps, lip balms, candles, and other products as the company gets bigger. It may be a one woman operation, but I am going to work my butt off to make it work. 
If anyone on my here would like to place an order for soaps, candles, or lip gloss, please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!


Now onto the family dinner. Tonight up at my Gram's house the family did something it does not do enough anymore; we all sat down around the table (and through the house) and had a family dinner! Although this picture is after dinner where my uncle was showing the females of the family some sort of video. My uncle made his usual inappropriate jokes, my aunt as always teased me from start to end...well really that was everyone tonight, my gram sat and talked and joked around with everyone as she finished up supper, dropping little guilt trips every now and again. Then there is mom who smiled and talked with my uncle about his silly talking points, teased my aunt about her favorite drink, and talked with gram about everything that is going on in our little world. 


My great-gram was able to come over to visit tonight from the home. Her and my pap sat down and watched the steelers game while she had a beer. It was an excellent time, and she was in good spirits! Before pappy took her back to the home I sent her off with some of my soaps and lip gloss so she would be able to try some!


As for the two horsemen of the Apocalypse... 


They were fun and goofy as always, Connor playing around with his "udders" (a latex glove) and Brandon trying to act all macho and cool now that he's in high school. I love those two so much they are such utter goofbals and because of that I just can't help but smile...I still can't believe that BooBoo (Brandon) is almost taller than me now! Its not fair that I'm the shortest one in the family aside from my great-gram!


Last but not least Missy Nala was looking up at us over the table and it was absolutely adorable, but at the same time the expression seemed crossed between "please feed me scraps" and "you people are absolutely off your rockers". 

Family might sometimes get on your nerves but it feels so good to know that they will always be there for you when you need them; that is what's really important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment