Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ourselves For A Miniute

 "Daddy Says They're Kisses From Angels"

Freckles -- Song

    So today I was feeling a little down on  myself. See there was this guy I thought I might like, well as it turns out he just wanted to use me to get to his ex... Well no matter When I look back i can sit and realize there was someone sitting right in front of me who thinks I'm a great person...
    I hate how one person could break you down so easily... So today I'm writing a blog about all the things that make me special, and a great person. In turn if you all want to post your own replies, or just write them down in a notebook so I don't feel so silly, that would be great.


    This is me. I am pretty, and sensitive, I work hard to be a good person, but it seems that every time I get into a relationship the person would rather use me and throw me away. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. The truth is I don't give in, I see relationships through, rather than giving up every time things get hard. I am a strong person. I have been through more in the past year then some people have in their entire lifetimes, and yet I'm still standing and trying to get through.
    I read like a madwoman, can crochet, listen to many many many audiobooks, write, draw, sketch, paint, I can cook, I clean wonderfully, I know how to run a house, and how to take care of the home, and lawn, I garden, I'm sensitive, and I do really care about people. All I want is to help people, and make them happy. I am a good person. 


    Its so easy to overlook the beauty in the world, even in the oddest of places. There is beauty no matter where you go, its just a matter of looking for it, and seeing it for what it is. People are wonderful creatures, even despite all their faults...When it all comes down to it all I was looking for was love... but apparently thats just not in the cards for me at this point in time in my life, so I'm going to keep on and try to make something special out of it...
    I will do the only thing I know how to do in this instance keep on keeping on. The truth is the person who end up with me is pretty dang lucky to have me, and whoever they are will appreciate everything that I can offer, because I am a good person and someone worth the extra time to get to know. I am strong, beautiful individual who deserves a lot more then to be swept under the rug, or out the door like dust on the floor. 



2 comments:

  1. Great peptalk, Sammey! I have to give myself peptalks too every now and again! Firstborns tend to be hard on themselves, so a peptalk is often in order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just definitely needed every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete